Are you requesting reviews?
Why are they so important?
– They raise the profile of your business online.
– They are beneficial for search engine optimization.
– The star rating based on your average rating appears under your company name in your Google Business Profile.
– They allow you to receive essential feedback on your company.
– Good reviews improve brand trust.
Two out of three customers report positive reviews are an important factor in selecting an online business or store. (Google/Ipsos, Benefits of a Complete Listing). Let’s give reviews the place they deserve. The link for a Google review for The American Realty is: https://g.page/r/CZcWE4U2wZvREB0/review
Are you requesting reviews? 🙂
Where and when are good instances incorporate them?
– Following a successful closing
– Via social media
– In your email signature
– Via email campaigns such as past-client holiday e-cards, seasonal home maintenance, or even a very specific review request email.
Below is an example of an email requesting a Google review.
Thank you for recently trusting me with your real estate transaction. At The American Realty, we value all our customers, and that includes you. We’re always looking for ways to provide a better service every time, so we’d love some feedback on how we did.
If you have two minutes, we would love for you to write a few words in a Google review [https://g.page/r/CZcWE4U2wZvREB0/review] about your experience with me on [DATE].
It couldn’t be easier to leave your review. Just click on the button below and tell us your thoughts.
Thank you in advance for choosing me as your real estate agent and making us your brokerage of choice. We appreciate you, and if you have any questions about any of our other services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re always available. Thank you!
Hope to see you again soon!
Start requesting Google reviews when appropriate by using the link below.
Have questions? Reach out to me today at email@example.com or 404-626-3526.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.